Monday, March 31, 2008

WIC

So I tried to get my daughter on WIC but apparently my family makes three thousand more then the qualifying limit. We are a family of three who made 34,000 last year. You got to be kidding. I know there are families who make less then that, but who can live on that. The majority of our money goes to, you got it, health insurance. My husband only brings in 1200 a month after health insurance gets its cut. That doesn't even include my daughter who have to pay 93 dollars for. SO really its 1100/ DO we eat. Yeap. But we can barely afford food. I had around 7,000 dollars in saving before I had my daughter. Now, I'm down to 600. Sometimes, I wonder where it all went. SOmetimes I scared about the possiblity of another pregnancy. We can't afford one on our own. I know that if it happened, we our family would surround us and the child would be taken care of. Our family has helped us a lot with Michelle.

P.S. I started this blog around 7:15 its after 8 and I'm not posting it

No comments: